Contacting Voters While Social Distancing
- Door-to-door campaigning has been eliminated;
- Contact with senior citizens is impossible & dangerous
- There are only so many hours in the day to make calls
- There are no opportunities to speak at events of any kind
- Digital and social media outreach must do more than supplement and enhance your campaign – it has to become your campaign
The Issue Your Campaign Faces is This
Politika Can Do This Work
We are proud to have achieved the esteemed status of “Facebook Marketing Partner”, a title given to a limited number of agencies who have been “painstakingly vetted – not only for capability and expertise – but also for a solid track record of success in Ad Technology, Community Management, Creative Platforms, Small Business Solutions, and Offline Conversions and Measurement.”
Expanding and reinforcing your name recognition, growing your audience, tracking their engagement and online behavior, and then calling them to action – sharing their support of your candidacy with a friend, committing to vote, getting a +1 to vote for you, making support of you a cause – is more necessary than ever. Social media marketing and publicity will also reinforce political support, as those backing your candidacy and those staying neutral will “see you everywhere.”
Working with us would be cost neutral, as you would be redirecting campaign funds now earmarked for your likely permanently paused field operation.
We would love to connect with you to further discuss this. The timing still works for the upcoming June 23rd primary, and for whatever later date the primary may be moved to, but that window is closing.